In the initial stages, the following have been its focus areas of propagation among masses.
1) Promote natural ways for treatment of ailments
2) Promote health awareness and physical well being among needy people
3) Promote Yoga and yogic activities for a better and healthy living
4) Promote Vedic values and heritage among the youth and common people
5) Promote National Pride and respect for its heritage
6) Promote unity and brotherhood among countrymen
“I” gives you the personal power. If you start-up your day with giving “I” a personal power boost, the world will seem so different with the same eyes! In this I, lies the world. You have to find everyday a new quality. This knowledge about I, will give you everyday a new prospective to live with and for in this life. It will make your days wonderful and protect you from evil eyes.
We plan to distribute free blankets to needy poor and install a hot-water geyser in Kalitala - a poor village in Howrah district of West Bengal, India. This will save thousands of valuable lives and help them survive the harshness of nature. Please join us in the cause.
JSWS in Bengal participates in Health Camp and Blanket Distribution program in Kolkata. Offering its services to needy and poor.